Tuesday 9 September 2014

Intro

To my readers,

My name is CJ and this is my first ever blog post! I am blogging in the hopes that I can interact with others who share the same interests as I do. I also hope to get exposure to others thoughts and opinions while exploring my own.

I currently live in beautiful British Columbia and am a part time student. My hobbies are: soccer, outdoor activities, reading, writing, cooking, water sports and spending time with family. I can often be found out for a run or enjoying a nice glass of wine with friends. I am a hard worker and I thrive in competitive work environments. I am determined to succeed in life and often push myself to ensure I meet my own expectations. I am not afraid of change as long as I have a clear vision of the end result. I have a "no bull-shit" sort of attitude and will tell it like it is. I am a firm believer in tough-love as it challenges myself and other individuals to adapt and overcome.

My main blogging topics will focus on Human Resources as this is what I am studying in school and also hope to build my career around. Other areas of interest are the environment and the need for sustainable solutions.

I look forward to reading others posts and am excited to hear their opinions of my thoughts and ideas.

Regards,
CJ

SwanParadise

No comments:

Post a Comment